As we welcome back all the schools in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham, BD Together is committed to providing children with nutritious and tasty lunches, prepared in a safe environment.
We offer cooked and packed lunches for schools across the borough, ensuring that strict health and safety protocols are followed at all times.
To ensure safety is our number 1 priority:
- Packed lunches are made freshly each day and placed in individually named recyclable paper bags. They are disposed of as soon as the children have finished eating
- Children collect their lunch from designated areas, following social distancing
- All our teams are provided with individual sets of PPE
- Teams work in a continuous bubble
- All surfaces are sanitised continuously throughout the day with anti-viral cleaner, with emphasis on touch points
BD Together supplies school meals for primary and secondary schools across Barking and Dagenham, providing a wide range of healthy, fresh and tasty menus using organic, locally-sourced ingredients, prepared daily in school kitchens by our highly experienced chefs.